Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hospital Stay at St. V

Over all the stay in the hospital for the birth of Sawyer was a very pleasant one. We decided before he was born that we would rather our families wait to come visit us once we got home, rather than rush to Alabama to see us in the hospital. With E it got a little chaotic with how many visitors we had and I didnt sleep AT ALL the whole entire time I was there. This time our close friends here in Alabama came to visit and that was it. It was SO NICE. It gave Brendon and I time to bond with the newest member of our family. Gamma and PopPa are going to meet us at our house when we get home on Tuesday and then Nana and Poppie will be here the day B goes back to work in two weeks so they can help with the transition of me being the Momma of two. Not sure when Papa C and Mama C will be here. They will be coming with Mama C gets vacation time.
I felt more comfortable with sending Sawyer to the nursery at night so we could get some much needed sleep. I hated sending E to the nursery because the one time I did, he came back crying so hard he was hoarse. He broke my heart and I never sent him again. The nurses at St. V have been AMAZING and I cant say enough good things about them. We are having some latching problems but the nurses and lactation consultant have been really helpful and patient with my never ending questions and frustration. Our LC has recommended lots of helpful advice and tips.

iPadin' with Dada

so in love

our little baby hokie

A manager that B worked with at Tville RR sent us a balloon, cute little teddy bear and beautiful flowers.



Thank you to David, his family, and Tville RR :)


Walker came to entertain E :)




Next up....going home.

No comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly