Monday, March 14, 2011

Elias

Moving 675 miles away from *home* I always worried who would watch Elias if we ever needed a babysitter, either for emergencies or even a date night. Its hard to trust someone that you barely know to be given the responsibility of watching over your most prized posession. Your child. Elias was 3 months old when we moved to Alabama and the only person that he had been left with was his Gamma and PopPa. Since moving to Alabama, we have been EXTREMELY blessed with meeting a few friends that we can truly call family and it has made me realize that family doesnt have to be blood. Alison and Lindy (and families) have been an absolute blessing to have in our lives and I know that know matter where life takes us we will always be close friends. When we found out we were pregnant with #2, I had no doubt in my mind that Elias would be well taken care of and that I wouldnt even have to *ask* Alison and Lindy to take care of him while we were in the hospital for delivery. They took awesome care of him and I doubt he even realized that Momma and Dada were gone. Lindy got him off to school the day Sawyer was born, and kept him them night. (He also had Addies Gigi there which I hear he absolutely LOVED) He then spent Saturday at the Noble house playing with his bff, Will. Its awesome that my boys have these *Aunties* in their life and we can never thank them enough for loving our boys like they were their own. 
Reading with Gigi


Morning Snuggles

Park Play


BUBBLES!


Cuddles with Gigi




Thank you Alison and Lindy for being such GREAT friends and AWESOME Aunties to our boys. 

No comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly