Sunday, March 20, 2011

Two by Two

Today we had our first outing as a family of four. Two babies vs Two parents. I must say it went pretty well, but that doesnt mean I am ready to do it all alone :) Haha. We went to Bridgestreet which is this really awesome outdoor shopping area which also happens to house Brendons Red Robin. There is a carousel (which E absolutely LOVES) and there are fountains (which he also LOVES). There are also icecream places and cookie places like Great American Cookie. Yummmm! We had an amazing afternoon just browsing the stores, riding the carousel and eating yummy cookies. I adore my little family!

good pic of his blonde streak

brothers.


dada and sawyer

melt your heart


riding the teacups


i like the cute little face in the mirror


hi momma

2.0

peekaboo



soooooo excited

love his hair

my loves and a sunset to end the day

yummy cookies

No comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly