Saturday, March 5, 2011

False Alarm

With Elias, I never felt one contraction. Not one. My water broke the night before his due date and when I went in to L&D they were kind of busy so they pushed the epi on me so that I wouldnt miss my window of opportunity. 
I am ready for this baby to come out and after trying EVERY wives tale known to man woman I was having what I thought was back labor. It was NOT comfy at all. So after calling the oncall dr it was decided I should come into l&d. After walking hills as big as the empire state building, eating eggplant parm, and a few other things I shall not name, I was having contractions, but not consistently and I was still only dilated a cm or two. Two hours spent hooked up to monitors, only to be sent home. Booooo. It was however a nice baby free time. Ha.

No comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly