Wednesday, September 7, 2011

VA Trip Wrap-up

playing with Dada's (and his siblings) old toys...over 30 years old! He LOVED them.

banana face.

nice.

cuddles with Gamma
riding the lawn tractor with PopPa

playing with Gamma's water fountain

a whole lot of Jewell boys.

Aunt Nicolette is crazzzzzy.



more cuddles with Gamma

sweet boy.

Something about Gamma's arms makes the babies sleep. So sweet.

playing with PopPa before he had to go to work. 



We had a GREAT time visiting with family and old friends. The boys LOVE their Gamma, PopPa, and the rest of the family. It makes us sad that we live so far away and they can't see them more often. We really hope that one day our travels with Red Robin and with life, take us back to Virginia. I grew up with my grandparents right next door and it is some of the best memories that I have. I really would love to have that for our boys too.

No comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly