Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pumkin Patch Take Two (WARNING: Picture OVERLOAD)


Brendon and I decided to spend one of his days off going to another pumpkin patch in the area...well maybe not exactly in the area...it took about forty mins to get to it from where we live. It was actually called the Great Pumpkin Patch, original, huh? Ha. And it was a FAKE patch at that, the pumpkins were shipped in and dropped strategiously around the field. WHAT!?! At least there was no mud, right Alison? :)

Here is E on the hay ride.

Love them :)

You can see the fake patch with all the pumpkins. Ha.
I LOVE Elias' face in this one. He has become so animated and I love it.
Pumpkin Sherriff
haha.

and I can take you for a ride on my big green tractor :)
How YOU doing. Haha. (this made me laugh Alison.)

Such a Ham.



Elias was not a happy camper when we were leaving :(


Ps. I might add that this would actually be a really fun place to take Elias when he is older because they had a lot of fun things to do besides going to get your pumpkin. They had a petting zoo, inflatables, a train ride, pony rides, and much much more, but E was just a little to young this year.

No comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly