Thursday, October 15, 2009

Light!

Elias and I were sitting in the floor playing, well actually Momma was trying to play but he was climbing all over me like I was a jungle gym. This has definitely become his new favorite game, haha. :) I started pointed up at the light, and saying "light" and Elias would just laugh and laugh. I have no idea why he thought this was sooo funny, but his giggle is sooo contagious. He would point up at the light and just laugh as if to mock me, and that would make me laugh, so we were in a full fledged giggle fest when in walked daddy wanting to know what all the laughing was about. I told him that I was trying to teach Elias how to say light, and with the mention of the word, he pointed up at the light, laughed, and said light! Brendon looked at me and asked me if I just heard that. So we kept saying it and pointing at the light, and Elias would do the same. Soooo cute to hear his little voice and we were so excited that he has broaden his vocabulary past Momma and Dada! Another super cute thing about this is that light was his gf Lily's first word besides Mama and Dada :) and she points to the light and says light too and its equally as cute.


2 comments:

Steph_Byers said...

Awwwwww that's so cute! :) Cait's first word other than mama and dada was "bye" and she waves :) It's so exciting how much they're growing and changing! I can't wait to be able to have a conversation with my daughter!

Christy said...

awww I know. they are growing soooo fast. :) its so bitter sweet

 

Template by Suck my Lolly