Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hi Im Christy, and I am a Blog Slacker

I haven't meant to put my blog on the back burner but its hard when you have a very active toddler who is non stop all day long and is only napping ONE hour a day lately. There are sooo many other things I want to get done in that hour...like facebook stalk or shop online..you know the usual. Ha. Showers have come down to Elias showering with me in our stand up shower. Ha. He has his shovels and buckets from the beach in there and just plays his little heart out. He loves it.
Another reason that I have been slacking is because my camera has been sick and usually when I blog its all about the pictures. I finally took it to have it looked at and it was decided that my $400 dollar lens is sick. Booooo. It was sent off to visit the camera hospital and should be back in a few weeks, hopefully without a medical bill that cost as much as the lens itself. I did however become the proud owner of a fancy little lens that I have had my eye on for sometime now, so that def put this frown upside down. I am still not entirely convinced that the lens was 100% the problem but we shall see. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new lens (and hubby for letting me get it)and it takes fantastic pictures. It doesn't hurt that I have the cutest little boy (hell yeah I am biased and I don't care! ha) as my subject. So hopefully I will have more to blog about and also we are praying to our lovely mother nature to bring us WARM weather so we can get outside! I also hope I can back blog about somethings that I overlooked and want to document :) Like ummmmm Christmas? Ha....yeahhhh soooo I'm a little behind. So bite blog me. :)

No comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly