Friday, February 19, 2010

3 years


One thousand ninety five days, twenty six thousand two hundred eighty nine hours, one million five hundred and seventy seven thousand three hundred and forty nine minutes, ninety four million six hundred forty thousand and eighty eight seconds and counting since I married my best friend...give or take the few mins and secs it took me to write this post. (or longer considering I got side tracked)
We have gone through more than any couple should ever have to but we are stronger than ever and have definitely made it to a point where we can get through anything. Compromise has definitely played a huge factor as well as communication. We couldn't be more different but exactly the same at the same time. He is definitely the cheese to my macaroni. Haha. :)
To celebrate we both got our hair did and then went to the Melting Pot. When we got there there were roses on the table and B commented that he got me flowers. I was like yeah right jerk. :) (we are soooo not flower people.) And a couple of minutes later after another conversation he was like why am I a jerk? I really did get you flowers. OOOPS. Open mouth insert foot. My sweetie pie hubby had called to make reservations and asked if there was a way to arrange having flowers to surprise me. Soooo sweet and I was a jerkface about it. We had an amazing night. The conversation was great, our server very entertaining and the food sooooo delicious. Elias had a good time too with his Caroline.
Here is to a lifetime of more dinners and flowers and conversations :) I love you jbj.

No comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly