Thursday, January 15, 2009

Poppyseed


My dad and stepmom finally came to Richmond to visit with their newest grandson. My dad has had a really bad cold for a few weeks and didnt wanna visit til he was better. He didnt want to expose Elias to a cold. Check out how teeny tiny monkey is compared to his "Poppyseed."
(When my nephew was born my dad chose to be called Papa C but when Landyn started talking it came out as Poppyseed. HA. So that is what he is. Their Poppyseed.) All the Collins men are HUGE. They are all over 6 ft and just tower over everyone. I have a feeling Elias is going to get those genes. Lets just hope it waits til like high school or later. I dont want to be looking up to him when he is in middle school. He will be saying, "NO YOU GO TO YOUR ROOM MOM!" HA.
Thanks for coming to visit Poppyseed and Mama C. We love you and cant wait to see you again!

No comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly