Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years!

We spent the first part of the evening last night at B's Uncle Mike and Aunt Tammys house. We had yummy food (which included a chocolate fondue, YUMM) and just hung out with his family. Elias slept the WHOLE ENTIRE time. Sheesh. Ha. Then we went home, put Elias to bed and watch the ball drop together. WOW, we are exciting. Definitely a lot different from a few years ago when we were wondering where THE place to be for New Years Eve was. Most likely at a bar. I wouldnt trade it for the world though, because it was perfect.
Today Auntie Kyle and Uncle Wags came to visit Elias for the first time. He was pretty boring as usual. He slept pretty much the whole time, but Auntie Kyle did get to feed him and cuddle with him. And we even got Wags to hold him so he could get the baby fever! (we are anxiously waiting for them to give Elias some playmates :)
I'm super mad that I didnt get any pics. I got ONE of Wags holding him and ONE of him in his cute onesie that I got from Old Navy that says Happy New Years. But you cant even see what it says. BUMMER. Oh well. HAPPY 2009 EVERYONE!!!







No comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly