Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 things about me

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app)


1. I cried when I read Chantels 25 things about me.

2. I'm a small town girl. I mean REALLY SMALL. In a census done in 2000 the population was 7,804. Thats probably the population of a neighborhood here in Chesterfield. When I tell people that I am from Wytheville they look at me like Im crazy.

3. With that being said, my graduating class had less than 100 people in it. I could name every single person I graduated with. And probably everyone in the few classes before me and after me. Its crazy how here people worry about what school district that they are in. At home EVERYONE went to the same school. HAHA.

4. I am the ONLY person in my family (extended included) to move away from there. CRAZY.

5. I am a MOMMY. So weird to say that, and I still dont think its sank in. OH and BTW I LOVE LOVE LOVE watching my little baby boy grow and change each day.

6. Im in a so called Mommys lunch Club. HaHa. I love my lunch dates with Jackie and Alix. And little LilyBug and P.

7. I have been married for almost 2 years. (the reason i moved here) My husband got wasted on our first date and passed out in my friends bathroom. Tell me again why I went on a 2nd date? haha. On our 2nd and 3rd and 4th and 5th and 6th and 7th date we stayed up until the sun came up just talking. We were married less than a year and half later.

8. CHAMPS is hands down by far the BEST bar that there is. Ask anyone who has been there. They will agree. I wish I could turn it into one of those pop up books we had as kids, so i can just make in appear anytime i want a good beer.

9. Speaking of beer. Its YUMMY. I love the taste, especially on the beach.

10. I think my Dad is SuperMan. In 2008 he had and defeated prostate cancer, had a mild heart attack and surgery to fix it, AND came so close to dying of a strand of pneumonia that even the doctors were baffled by it. And when I say came close...I mean close as in he was on a ventilator for a week and the doctors told us that they didnt know if he was going to make it. When he finally came off of it he told us that he saw these shadows and they told him that it just wasnt his time. SCARY.

11. Chantel Wells is probably one of the strongest individuals I know. She has a terminal illness but she takes it in stride and most of the time you wouldnt even know she was sick, except when she coughs all over everyone at the movie theatre. :)

12. I would like Chantel and Sean to have a child MORE THAN ANYTHING. So much that I have even researched surrogancy. Elias needs a friend :) and they would be AMAZING parents.

13. Sean is the one person that can drive me ABSOLUTELY crazy but at the same time absolutely love...he is an AWESOME uncle to Elias. soooo very sweet.

14. I have the BESTEST sister a girl could ever ask for. I wish she lived closer. Because of her I have my cute little nephew LANDYN TYLER COLLINS. I also have 4 step sisters and a step brother. 2 step nieces and 4 step nephews.

15. I read the What to Expect message boards a million times a day. Those ladies are what kept me sane during my pregnancy.

16. I graduated from Radford University but didnt walk because I wanted to see the boy I was dating at the time walk. that was stupid, i dont even know where that boy is now.

17. I am a TEXT WHORE. I send and receive THOUSANDS of texts each month. But I HATE HATE HATE talking on the phone. This drives my mother crazy.

18. My number 18 is the same as Tellys:) She is one of my bestest and closest friends. We have only been friends for a few short years, but in those years we know each other more than most...and we also know more than we ever should about each others hubbys. hahaha.

19. I love the beach. It relaxes me.

20. TARGET is AWESOME. I could go there everyday. And I often do. Sometimes I dont even buy anything. HAHA.

21. I love my HUGE flat screen TV. I love watching all my shows on it. OTH, GREYS, 90210, Criminal Minds...the list goes on and on and on. I watch a little too much TV. But what else would Telly and I have to gossip text about? HA HA.

22. My baby is so spoiled Im lucky to get a shower everyday let alone get out of my pjs. He is getting better. ha.

23. We have two dogs, Wilson and Xander. Most days I want to sell Xander to the chinese, but i love him. Its also crazy (and a little sad) how when you have a baby your dogs become "just dogs"

24. I went to church camp for 13 years. These days I havent seen the inside of a church except for a few weddings, including my own. I find this sad.

25. I love love love Japanese food. I could eat it every single day.

This was hard...not sure I like talking about myself. HaHa.

No comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly