Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Still waiting....its the waiting game.




Sooo...we had our 40 wk appointment today. I am still only 2 1/2 cm dilated and 60% effaced. This little lovebug isnt going ANYWHERE. He is all snug as a bug in my belly. BUT we have an appointment on Monday at 5am to be induced. I really didnt wanna be induced, I wanted to go naturally on my own, but I am tired of the waiting game. My body is MENTALLY exhausted. Plus I really want our doctor, Dr. Paoloni, to deliver me not the doctor that may be oncall at the time. So thats the plan...we will have the BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER on Monday. We are both so anxious and can NOT wait to meet Baby E. I must say that I have had a piece of cake pregnancy and have been very fortunate. I thank God everyday for our blessings. But I am definitely ready to get on to the next step. I am soooo ready for this little bambino to arrive. He can consider this his EVICTION notice now....

No comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly