Tuesday, December 14, 2010

27 weeks

27 week appt for 2.0...everything looked great. 2.0 had a heart beat in the 140s and is growing right where he should be. I gained a pound, which brings grand total to 4lbs with this pregnancy. A lot less than with Elias. I havent been able to eat much or in large amounts. With the heartburn I have had, I would swear that I am carrying a furry gremlin. :) I had my glucose test and passed. YAY for no gestational diabetes. Scheduled 30 week ultra sound and am super excited to see that sweet sweet face :) We are almost to the 3rd trimester! yay!

In case you were interested...2.0 at 25-28 weeks (or month 6)
He is the size of an Eggplant



Let your spouse put an ear to your belly -- he might be able to pick up baby's heartbeat (no stethoscope required). Inside the womb, the formation of tiny capillaries is giving baby a healthy pink glow. Baby's also soaking up your antibodies, getting the immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and baby will soon perfect the blink -- perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes.


No comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly