Saturday, January 9, 2010

Date in 3D

Being so far away from family, B and I dont get to have very much sans baby time. While we love our little boy and couldn't imagine life without him, sometimes we just need a break. I have been very protective over who watches our little monkey, and until we moved to Alabama, he had ONLY stayed with my inlaws and our closest friends. Now that we are TEN hours away from them, it was time to let go a little :) It started with a very last minute trip to Duke to see Auntie Telly. I didnt want to bring E on such a long trip for such a short amount of time so THANKFULLY, two of B's team members (who both have children) stepped up to the plate and took care of him. Elias had sooo much fun and we are very thankful that they were able to take care of him on such last minute notice. The second time happened just this past week. B really wanted to see the movie Avatar while it was still in theaters so we could see it in 3D. This time Elias' good buddy from Red Robin came to play with him. He LOVES Caroline and they had such a good time playing and reading books. :)
Dada and Momma had an awesome time going to the movies. We enjoyed soda and popcorn and Twix. :) (we might have smuggled in the drinks and Twix. haha) THE PRICES ARE INSANE these days. SEVEN dollars for a medium popcorn! The movie was AMAZING. I really didnt think it would be a movie that I would like but I am really glad we saw it. It was nice to get out and be a couple holding hands and lovey :)

"My Momma and Dada went to see a movie and all I got was these lousy glasses." :)

He was sooo funny and cute wearing our 3D glasses but as soon as I got the camera out he REFUSED to look at me and then tossed the glasses aside and didnt want to wear them anymore.

2 comments:

Steph_Byers said...

I think you're sealing info off of my blog!! lol

Christy said...

hahaha. it made me laugh out loud when i read what movie you guys went to cause we had gone the day before. AND especially that you smuggled things in :) hahaha. we do that ALL THE TIME. such rebels :)

 

Template by Suck my Lolly