Sunday, December 20, 2009

Birthday in WytheVegas

The day after Elias' birthday is was time to pack up after a week and a half in Richmond and head back to 'Bama.
Our little traveler saving some gold fish for later.


(Pretty mountains)
The weather was still horrible and some places there was still quite a bit of snow on the roads, which caused a few traffic incidents.
should have went with UPS. haha.


On the way home we stopped off at my old stomping grounds in Wytheville
to visit with my family so we could celebrate the monkeys birthday a little more. Nana and Poppy got stuck in traffic from the weather so we were unable to visit with them once again. :( But we met up at my favorite Wythe Vegas restaurant, Peking (the best chinese food EVER) with my Dad, (aka Poppy C) StepMom, Sister, and her fiance.

Take two of the cake eating went a lot better than the first. :)

No comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly