Monday, August 3, 2009

mobile and not in alabama

Elias has been "trying" to crawl for about a month now. He had all the movements he just hadnt figured out that he needed to put them all together...until today. One minute he is sitting in the floor playing with his toys and watching Yo Gabba Gabba, the next minute he is moving across the floor trying to get to something he is not suppose to have. Its mostly just a little army crawl and its hilarious, but very productive and he gets where he wants to be. This is very bitter sweet. I am not ready for my baby to be doing big boy things and I am also very sad that B missed it...BY ONE FREAKIN DAY! I guess baby proofing will be going on in the Jewell household when I get back to 'bama, especially considering I found Elias nawling on a penny yesterday. Sorry baby boy but your tummy is not a wishing well. (I promise to get a video up soon so that you too can get a good laugh)

1 comment:

Alison said...

How exciting! Will still isn't crawling yet, but your blog gives me hope that it could happen suddenly. Give me a call or text when you get back in AL and we'll set up a playdate for hte boys!

 

Template by Suck my Lolly