Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me Monday







How bout another Not Me Monday. Click on the little header above or the one on my side bar for all the details of how you can partcipate.



Here goes...


As I am blogging Elias is not sitting on his playmat with a paci in his mouth. duh. I would never give him his paci outside of his crib.


This past week I most certainly did not give E an oreo for a cute photo opportunity. And I most certainly would not let him eat half of it.


I am making a tutu for our good friends little girls first birthday next month, and I did not use E as a model for this said tutu. Nope sure didn't. B would never allow that!


Yesterday after my shower I would never put the same clothes back on (with the exception of under garments) because I didnt do anything the day before and I am sick of all the laundry. I would also never even think of letting E run around in a diaper all day for the same reasons. :)


And that last thing that definitely did not happen to me this past week...I did not go in Elias' room one morning to get him only not to be overwhelmed by the smell of poop and I didn't find him diaperless with poop all over his crib and him. Because my 7 1/2 month old most certainly can not take off his own diaper and he would never play in his own poop.
And I did NOT take a picture. Nope Not Me.

Hope everyone has a great Monday and an awesome week!


2 comments:

Alisha said...

just hopping over from mckmamma's blog...hilarious post! super cute little boy:)

Steph_Byers said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe he took off his diaper! I think I would die if I walked into the room and saw that! I mean... didn't see than ;)

 

Template by Suck my Lolly