Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Jillian

Jillian Jillian Jillian or the Bachelorette, what ever you wanna call it. After last season of the Bachelor, with the whole, Jason picks Melissa just kidding he picks Molly, I said I would never watch the show ever again, but then comes Jillian. She is pretty, bubbly, humorous, and just seems fun. Soooo once again I was sucked in. And once again the show pisses me the f*** off. I know that they have all the drama to "hook" you so that you will keep watching it, and honestly I think that is what ticks me off the most. I CAN'T STOP WATCHING. The girl has all these sweet guys on there that lots of girls would love to take off her hands, but she tends to radiate towards the sleezy worm named Wes. He is such a horrible liar and she still just bats her eyelashes at him like he is God. And shame on you ABC for wanting your ratings more than preventing the potential heartbreak she is going to endure when the s*** hits the fan.

ps. I like that Ed is back but I am a little disappointed that she didn't give Jesse a rose. And check out this blog...the blogger is hilarious.

No comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly