Friday, June 19, 2009

6 months. 1/2 a year. 0.5


Its hard to believe that our sweet baby boy is 6 months old already! Where has a HALF A YEAR gone? He is growing so fast and learning many new things daily. Looking at his pics, he is starting to look like a little boy to me and not a baby. I am also having people tell me that he looks like Momma more and not Daddy :) I tend to think he is a good mixture between the two of us. The past six months have been a definite learning experience for us, being first time parents, but we have loved every minute. WE LOVE YOU, our lil monkey and and look forward to the next six months and then some.

.6 months.
22.2 lbs (97%)
28 in long (97%)

.flash back.
at birth
8 lbs 3 oz
21 in long

6 wks
12 lbs 6 oz
23 in long

3 months
16 lbs 12.8 oz
24 3/4 in long

4 months
20 lbs
26 1/2 in long

No comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly