Monday, August 15, 2011

*you are the best thing that has ever been mine*

Words can not describe how in love I am with these two little boys...before Sawyer was born I was so worried as to how E would react to bringing a baby into the house. I was worried about jealousy and feelings of resentment. I could not have been more wrong...E LOVES his baby brother and baby brother LOVES him. Sawyer is the first thing E asks about when he wakes up and he also has to make sure he tells him goodnight every night. He is always concerned if we go anywhere without Sawyer and gets quite upset if we dont take him. He loves giving Sawyer toys and finding his paci. He kisses and loves on him all of the time and is just all around the sweetest big brother ever. I know that over the years there will be some quarrels but I really hope that these two stay just as close as they are now. I am so excited to watch my babies grow up together...they are the best thing that has ever been mine :))))



No comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly