Sunday, May 8, 2011

mothers day {2011}

We started to prepare for Mother's Day a few weeks early. I  the boys wanted to make a craft for all the *mothers* in their lives so we got to work. 
E ready to show off his picaso skills

S ready to get in on the fun

showing of their work


I think they turned out super cute :)

This was my THIRD Mothers Day. So hard to believe how fast time is flying. B got up for 2.0's night time feeds and also let me sleep in. It.Was.Heavenly. When I got up, my boys were making me a yummy pancake breakfast complete with a C and heart made one :) So sweet. My gifts were a MUCH needed new phone and to my surprise the NEW WHITE iPHONE! EEEEEK. Sooo exciting and I LOVE IT. I also got beautiful lilys that E picked out himself. He was soooo excited to give them to me. I sooo wish that I would have gotten a pic of him handing them to me. We spent a lazy day just hanging out until the babies napped, then I went to the movies ALONE to see Something Borrowed. LOVED IT. After the movie we had dinner out on our back deck with an amazingly beautiful sunset to top off the day.
yummy pancakes just for the Momma
pretty lilys

BEST gift ever

Awesome sunset



Baby Boy #1. Because of him I celebrated my first Mothers Day THREE years ago.

Trying to get a pic with my two boys

perfect way to show how our lives our. silly and fun.

lucky momma

my fav

my new little man :)


I feel so blessed to be the Momma to these two sweet boys. They fill me with more joy and happiness than I EVER thought possible. Thinking back on everything that I have done in my life, they are definitely my greatest achievement. 

No comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly