Saturday, October 23, 2010

Double the BLUE and 20 weeks

E has something to share...come this March we are gonna have double the BLUE.


Yes, thats right, little Baby 2.0 is Baby BOY 2.0.

And he def wasnt scared to show off the goods. Ha!


Cute little baby nose. I am already in love <3>


Here is Big Brother Elias at 19wks 5d



Growing up I always thought that I would be the Momma to boys and looks as if that is becoming a reality. I cant say that I wasnt a tad bit disappointed that we wont be buying pink and everything that is frilly, but we are SUPER excited to have BROTHERS.

Elias stayed with his "Aunties" while Momma and Dada went to the appointment...this is how they thought he should reveal his baby brother to be :) HA!


LOVE this cute face.

I am 20 weeks and feeling pretty great. I can't believe we are already half way there to being able to see our sweet little babys face. Some days it seems as if this pregnancy is dragging but for the most part it is flying by with how busy we are. I am hoping that all the holidays coming up will help the time go by even faster. At our appt (18wks 4d) everything was good with both baby and Momma. I haven't gained a single pound yet but Baby Boy was right on target at 18wks 4d, so obviously he is getting everything he needs. My crazy craving this past month has been chicken (which I HATED when I was pregnant with Elias and Mt. Dew. I am NOT a Mt. Dew drinker, I have always LOVED my Dr. Pepper, but these days I want that citrus-y goodness.

For your entertainment...Here is whats going on with 2.0 at 20 weeks.

Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, speaking of the diaper situation... baby's genitals are now fully formed!

No comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly