Monday, July 6, 2009

Not Me Monday



I have been following McMama for quite awhile now and she does this thing on her blog called No Me Monday. It is really entertaining and a lot of fun.
Not Me! Monday was born out of the desire to admit some of your imperfections and reveal a few moments you would rather forget. You may find it therapeutic to join in and do the same thing!

This past week I most certainly did NOT go without a shower for two whole days because I was most certainly NOT too lazy to take one because the only person I was really going to see was E.

I most certainly did NOT use Yo Gabba Gabba as a babysitter for E while I showered. That would just be plain wrong because I most certainly do NOT allow a 6 month old to watch TV.

I would NEVER be one to be so caught up in a show like the bachelorette. That would just be plain silly. It is most certainly NOT a guilty pleasure.

I have NOT found myself eating chips for lunch or icecream for breakfast. NEVER!! I'm a well balanced nutritious girl.

I definitely would NOT succomb to a social network like Twitter. And I most definitely am NOT asking you to Tweet Tweet.

Elias would NEVER have had a bite of homemade icecream on the 4th of July. NO way would I allow him to have it.

I am NOT going to Alabama tomorrow to stay for two days, and I would NEVER leave my baby behind so that B and I could celebrate my birthday early sans baby. NO way NOT me.

What did you NOT do this week?? :)

1 comment:

Courtney aka Hammy's mom said...

I love your Not Me Monday's!! HAHA :)

 

Template by Suck my Lolly